Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- University Library Rovaniemi Mon–Thu 9–19, Fri 9–16, Sat 10–15. Access with a key fob self-service 24/7.
- Kosmos Library Kemi Mon–Fri 8:30-15:30, Customer Service 9 –15.30. With access card Mon-Sat 6.30-21.00.
- Minerva Library Tornio with access card Mon-Sat 6.30-21.00. Get the access card from Facility officer: email@example.com, tel 040 7722 937
- Arctic Centre Library Rovaniemi Tue-Fri 10–15
- Lapland University Cash Desk Mon–Thu 9 –19, Fri 9 –16, Sat 10 –15
Access library services remotely
Library's COVID-19 Guidelines
Take Away Borrowing for High-Risk Groups, see instructions
You can reach the library customer service remotely
- by phone
- University Library 040 484 4302
- Kemi-Tornio 040 542 5406
- by email:
- via the Chat Mon - Fri at 12-16
Information service is available
You can access the electronic resources and databases provided by the library by logging with your university user ID (Haka login).