How to pick up
* The library processes material requests on the business day following the order, beginning from 15th of May
* The material is retrieved from the collections, loaned to the customer and packed in a plastic bag. The customer will be agreed by phone at what time you can apply for a book order. It is important that the stated timetable is followed in order to avoid congestion and maintain the security of customers.
* Take away point is located in the University B-wing back door (library back door).
* When collecting an order, the customer must present his/her ID, after which the book bag will be handed over to them. Follow the instructions on the door when picking up your order.
* Orders are not delivered by mail.
* The pick-up point has no other services than pick-up of ordered books.